Key Publishing Group (KPG) has been producing Make-Up Artist magazine since 1996, and hosts the International Make-up Artist Trade Show in Los Angeles, London, New York, Vancouver, B.C., Toronto and Sydney.
We are seeking an enthusiastic graphic designer to join our creative team. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for design, exceptional attention to detail and a strong desire to help evolve our growing brand.
As a Graphic Designer, you will:
• Work with the design team to brainstorm and conceptualize new projects
• Develop designs for print and digital media -- everything from magazine layout to large-format printing
• Collaborate with fellow designers, events team and editorial team to assure projects are completed in a timely, accurate fashion
• Create illustrations and icons for website, magazine and other assets
• Follow and contribute to brand guidelines to help unify branding across all media
• Update old assets to align with new branding
• Assist with management of print and web ad campaigns
• Edit and organize assets such as photography and video
This position requires, at a minimum:
• A bachelor's degree in a graphic design or related program
• Five years experience in graphic design
• Skilled with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Experience working within brand guidelines
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to take creative direction and work independently on projects within given deadlines and parameters
• Exceptional attention to detail and organization
Additional strengths include experience with:
• Video editing
• Photography and photo editing
• Interactive design
In addition to mastery of the requisite technical skills, we hire based on our core values:
• Team attitude: the art department is one part in a greater whole and we function as such
• Innovation: our core purpose is to perfect the media experience
Why join Key Publishing Group?
Our team environment is fun and fast-paced. We work hard and play hard. We are passionate about pushing the limits of our magazine and shows while traveling to the world's greatest cities.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Key Publishing Group provides:
– a very competitive salary
– medical benefits
– dental benefits
– Bragging rights too numerous to mention here
For consideration, email your resume, portfolio website or samples and salary requirements to email@example.com
For more information, check out our website at www.keypublishinggroup.com. No phone calls, please.
Key Publishing Group has readers in more than 70 countries around the world.